38th edition of the International Festival of Fashion, Photography and Accessories - Hyères
GRAND PRIX OF THE JURY PREMIÈRE VISION
A Festival partner since 2011, Première Vision is sponsoring the Grand Prix of the Jury for the 13th consecutive year supporting the finalists in their collection development and production.
The Grand Prix of the jury Première Vision consists of:
- a grant of 20,000 euros offered by Première Vision and a high level of visibility during a Première Vision Paris event.
- a collaborative project with the Métiers d’art, worth up to 20,000 euros.
- the conception of a capsule collection that embodies the Galeries Lafayette’s values of inclusivity and diversity in the fashion world
- an allocation of fabrics and dedicated support from Alliance for European Flax-Linen & Hemp to create one or several silhouettes to help the winner of the Grand Prix du Jury Première Vision in the development of the marketing of his future collection.
- ICICLE invitera le lauréat du Grand Prix du Jury Première Vision à créer une collection capsule.
- Madame Figaro, partenaire média offrira une visibilité et un éditorial au Grand Prix du Jury Première Vision.
- Sterling International will grant the Grand Prize of the jury Première Vision Winner with a 1-year mentorship to advise and counsel the Talent for career pathing.
THE le19M MÉTIERS D’ART PRIZE
Grand Partner of the International Festival of Fashion, Photography and Fashion Accessories - Hyères since 2014, CHANEL further reinforced its support of the festival’s activities in 2019 with the creation of a prize dedicated to the Métiers d’art.
This prize’s vocation is to reward the best collaboration between the ten finalists of the Fashion prize and ten of the Houses belonging to CHANEL’s Métiers d’art:
Ateliers de Verneuil-en-Halatte, Causse, Desrues, Goossens, Lemarié, Lesage, Lognon, Maison Michel, Montex and Paloma.
The winner, chosen by the Fashion jury, will receive a grant of 20,000 euros to make a new creative project that will be unveiled next year, at the 39th edition of the festival.
The name of this prize changed up in 2020 to become the le19M Métiers d’art Prize, echoing the opening of a new Parisian site gathering 11 maisons d’art and the open to all space la Galerie du 19M, promoting the fashion and decoration Métiers d’art.
Nearly six hundred artisans and experts are daily at the service of the creativity of French and international brands, large groups as well as independent customers and young generations of designers.
MERCEDES-BENZ SUSTAINABILITY PRIZE
A partner since 2012, Mercedes-Benz continues its longstanding partnership with Festival d’Hyères. The Mercedes-Benz Sustainability Prize launched in 2021, marks the brand’s ambition to drive responsible luxury forward and support the next generation of design talent.
Selected by the official Festival d’Hyères Fashion Jury, the finalist who best incorporates sustainable methods into the showcased collection, will be announced during the Festival d’Hyères Award Ceremony.
Since 1995, Mercedes-Benz has established itself as a major player in the global fashion industry. Proactively working to future-proof the responsible growth of its fashion partnerships; highlighting best practices and aligning itself with creatives that reflect and champion values such as responsible design, creativity and innovation.
L’ATELIER DES MATIÈRES PRIZE
In 2023, for the second consecutive year, L’Atelier des Matières is a partner of the International Fashion, Photography and Accessories Festival - Hyères for its
The L’Atelier des Matières prize will be awarded to one of the ten finalists of the Fashion prize for the creation of a silhouette made from materials provided by
L’Atelier des Matières.
The models created by the ten finalists will be presented during two dedicated fashion shows and in the festival showrooms. A selection of sleeping materials and recycled raw materials, worth 10,000 euros, from L’Atelier des Matières will be made available to the winner.
- As official partner of the Hyères Festival, SUPIMA will lend its support to this year’s finalists of the “fashion” section contest with a donation of SUPIMA cottons. All finalists using SUPIMA cotton will have one of those looks presented at the SUPIMA DESIGN LAB online 2021 Event during or around the time of the Ready-to-Wear Paris Fashion Week in October.
- Puntoseta offers to all awarded designers an original printed fabric.
- Premiere Classe will showcase the Formers finalists of the Festival in a special showroom during the Paris Fashion Week in October offering them a great visibility for their business development.
- L’atelier Aymeric Le Deun, specialist in buttons and fabric or leather covered fashion accessories, supports the finalists by offering them the production of buttons for their collections.
- Catwalkpictures.com offers to all the award winners the pictures of their first fashion show in Paris.
- Sterling International partners with the Hyeres Festival to coach the Fashion Competition Finalists prior to the Festival with a follow-up meeting after the event.